Warranty & Return Policy
Warranty & Return Policy
1. Unless otherwise stated on the original invoice, ShoppingPC provides one (1) year warranty on all products purchased from ShoppingPC .
2. Discontinued parts or models will be replaced by products with equivalent or better specifications.
3. Warranty will not cover any misuse, abuse, or accidental damage by users and will be voided if any identification marks or serial numbers are removed or tampered with, or if any unauthorized modification is detected.
4. If ShoppingPC has shipped out a damaged product, customer must report that fact within 48 hours upon receipt of the product and return the product within 7 days.
5. All goods returned for warranty that are found to be non-defective (or damaged as a result of misuse including static discharge) will be shipped back to the customer. A service fee may be applied.
Hourly Labor Rate: $50.00/hour, minimum ½ hour
Non-defective Items: $30.00 handling fee per item
Administration fee: $20.00 invoice searching per item
ShoppingPC will provide a 7 days Depot Warranty on all CPU, 30 days for LCD Monitor and 1 year on Hard Drives from the purchased date. For the balance of the warranty, the manufacturers will provide depot warranty service. No warranty on all software, UPS, Printers. Please refer to manufacturer warranty.
Merchandise Return Policy
1. Return Merchandise authorization (RMA) Application
a. Fill in an RMA form with invoice number, product serial number and description of the problem for the product's return.
(Note: No RMA number will be issued if the form is not fully completed.)
b. Apply for RMA from: http://www.shoppingpc.ca
c. A RMA number will be issued within 24 hours, and this number will be valid for 14 days.
2. Instructions for returning the products
a. Mark the RMA number clearly on all boxes, or the items will be REFUSED.
b. All items returned must be properly packaged to prevent damage during shipping. All products damaged during shipping will be the sole responsibility of the shipper.
c. Ship the product freight prepaid and insured to:
RMA & Service Department
522 Gordon Baker Road, Toronto, ON, Canada, M2H 3B4
d. All collect shipments will be refused.
e. Do not ship the accessories with the shipment except for returns for credit or DOA.
f. Do not add new items or products to an issued RMA number. Any unauthorized item or product will be refused or the entire shipment may be refused.
g. If the returned good(s) do not match our RMA record, the good(s) cannot be processed and will be returned as freight collect.
h. If any product is returned without authorization, the customer will be notified in writing and instructed to issue a call tag. The product will be held for 30 days. If the product has not been retrieved within the 30-day period, it will be assumed abandoned and will be disposed of accordingly.
3. Repaired or replaced merchandise will be returned to customer at ShoppingPC expense.
4. ShoppingPC is not responsible for any data lost. Customers are responsible to back-up their data prior to returning any system/hard drive for service.
DOA Product Return Policy
1. If a product fails (does not properly function) or is dead on arrival within 14 days from the original invoice date, ShoppingPC will immediately replace with a new product if the stock is available.
2. Please return the product with all the components and accessories (cables, manuals, disks, and the original packaging).
3. DOA items must be received by ShoppingPC within 30 days of original customer Invoice date.
Credit Return Policy
1. Under some circumstances, a credit is provided for returns within 14 days of purchase. Products must be returned in original package and in a re-sellable condition with all associated accessories. Due to the market fluctuation, the amount of credit will be issued according to the market value at the time ShoppingPC received the product return from customer.
2. A 25% restocking fee can be assessed on any item returned for reason other than evaluation or shipper error.
Note: We do not provide credit on the following items: CPU, Memory, Software, Printers, UPS, Notebook, Special Order Items.